This is a gift bag that I made for my cousin Sarah's baby shower. Her baby girl is going to be named Allison and her nursery is decorated in pink and brown with butterflies. I thought I would enter it in a few challenges as well:
- Little Red Wagon (http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/)- Use Your Scraps- I used some brown scraps I had for the swirls and the brown butterfly.
- Fun With Shapes and More (http://funwithshapesandmore.blogspot.com/) Light- I think of butterflies as light and airy so I think that fits.
- Stampin' Bs Design Team (http://stampinbsdesignteam.blogspot.com/) Anything But A Card- I love decorating gift bags. I think people like personalized gifts.
- One Stop Craft Challenge (http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/) Gift Bags
- Gingersnap Creations (http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/) Thankfulness: I am thankful for the new addition to our family!
- Little Paper Shop (http://littlepapershop.blogspot.com/) Die Cuts: I used my Cricut and Cuttlebug for the die-cuts on this bag.
- Whimsy Stamps (http://whimsystamps.blogspot.com/) Not a Card
- Die Cuts R Us (http://www.diecutsrusdesignteam.blogspot.com/) A Girly Project/Emboss
- Pollycraft Challenge (http://pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/) No Cards Allowed
- Creative Card Crew Challenge (http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/) Doodles- I used some metallic glitter pens to create a doodle border around the butterflies
- Design Dollies (http://designdollies.blogspot.com/) Distressed- It doesn't show up that well in my picture, but I inked the edged of the welcome die cut
- Creative Inspirations (http://www.cinspirations.blogspot.com/) New or Neglected- I have so many great glitter pens that I hardly ever use so I used them for the doodles on the butterflies
- Flutterby Wednesday(http://dannisdreamscrafts.blogspot.com/)Thankful- I am so thankful for the new addition to my family and to see all my family at the baby shower!
- Just Buggin' (http://justbugginchallenges.blogspot.com/)Into The Wild- I used the Home Decor cartridge for the butterflies.
- Three Clovers Thursdays (http://threecloversdesigns.blogspot.com/) Birds or Bugs- For my bugs I went with butterflies.
- Cute Card Thursday (http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/) Glitter Me Silly- I used metallic glitter pens to doodle around the edges of the butterflies.
- Secret Crafters(http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/) Four Seasons- This bag reminds me of spring!
- Allsorts (http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/) For A Child
Thanks so much for stopping by!