- SPCC- The colors for this challenge were Bermuda bay (which I used for my sky), brocade blue (which I used for my ocean), and whisper white (which I used for my sand dollar and waves)
- Pollycraft- The colors for this challenge were tangerine (which I used for my sun and sunshine rays), turquoise (which I used for the sky), and chocolate (which I used on the guitar and to accent the sandcastle)
- Color Throwdown- The colors for this challenge were baja breeze (which I used for the sky), chocolate (which I used on the guitar and to accent the sandcastle), Sahara sand (which I fittingly used for the sand...lol)
- Crafty Creations- The challenge this week was to use blue. I used shades of blue for the sky and the ocean.
- Stamp Something- The challenge this week was to use some bling. It is difficult to tell in my pictures, but I used a glitter pen to outline the flower in my beach gal's hair and the shells have a subtle shimmer. The sweet stamp is from The Greeting Farm. I would pass out from excitement if I actually won the copic marker prize. I used colored pencils to color my image and I would love to actually get to use copics on my next project! I'm still a newbie so I won't hold my breath lol! ( :
- Our Creative Corner- The colors for this challenge are soft suede(which I used for the sand), sage shadow (which I used for the sky), blush blossom (which I used on the adorable "Hope and Grace-Sing" image from The Greeting Farm), and handsome hunter (didn't use this one... hope that still counts for the challenge!)
- Whimsy Stamps and Everybody Art Challenge- The challenge for both of these sites was to use punches. I used a circle punch for the sun and just cut off the overhanging edges. I used chalk to add a little shading.
Well~ That's a record number of challenges for me! Thanks for checking out my latest creation! As always, I love all the comments!