I'm thinking about putting the date or some journaling underneath the picture of us together, so I will add that pic once I get it done. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Thanks for stopping by!
Monday, November 16, 2009
This is a gift bag that I made for my cousin Sarah's baby shower. Her baby girl is going to be named Allison and her nursery is decorated in pink and brown with butterflies. I thought I would enter it in a few challenges as well:
- Little Red Wagon (http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/)- Use Your Scraps- I used some brown scraps I had for the swirls and the brown butterfly.
- Fun With Shapes and More (http://funwithshapesandmore.blogspot.com/) Light- I think of butterflies as light and airy so I think that fits.
- Stampin' Bs Design Team (http://stampinbsdesignteam.blogspot.com/) Anything But A Card- I love decorating gift bags. I think people like personalized gifts.
- One Stop Craft Challenge (http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/) Gift Bags
- Gingersnap Creations (http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/) Thankfulness: I am thankful for the new addition to our family!
- Little Paper Shop (http://littlepapershop.blogspot.com/) Die Cuts: I used my Cricut and Cuttlebug for the die-cuts on this bag.
- Whimsy Stamps (http://whimsystamps.blogspot.com/) Not a Card
- Die Cuts R Us (http://www.diecutsrusdesignteam.blogspot.com/) A Girly Project/Emboss
- Pollycraft Challenge (http://pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/) No Cards Allowed
- Creative Card Crew Challenge (http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/) Doodles- I used some metallic glitter pens to create a doodle border around the butterflies
- Design Dollies (http://designdollies.blogspot.com/) Distressed- It doesn't show up that well in my picture, but I inked the edged of the welcome die cut
- Creative Inspirations (http://www.cinspirations.blogspot.com/) New or Neglected- I have so many great glitter pens that I hardly ever use so I used them for the doodles on the butterflies
- Flutterby Wednesday(http://dannisdreamscrafts.blogspot.com/)Thankful- I am so thankful for the new addition to my family and to see all my family at the baby shower!
- Just Buggin' (http://justbugginchallenges.blogspot.com/)Into The Wild- I used the Home Decor cartridge for the butterflies.
- Three Clovers Thursdays (http://threecloversdesigns.blogspot.com/) Birds or Bugs- For my bugs I went with butterflies.
- Cute Card Thursday (http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/) Glitter Me Silly- I used metallic glitter pens to doodle around the edges of the butterflies.
- Secret Crafters(http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/) Four Seasons- This bag reminds me of spring!
- Allsorts (http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/) For A Child
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
- Scrap, Stamp, Doodle: "Anything But A Card" http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com/
- Crafty Catz: "Dots" There is a polka dot pattern on the inside of the CD envelope and dots on the giraffe http://www.craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/
- Kaboodle Doodles: "Fall Splendor"-I used fall colors for this project including shades of orange, yellow, and green. http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com/
- Ann's Creative Nook: "Inspiration from Art" I found the cutest little giraffe painting called "Jerry" by Kate Mawdsley which can be found here (http://www.fulcrumgallery.com/Kate-Mawdsley/Jerry_86894.htm) and I have included a picture of it below. I love giraffes and my friend loves zebra print so I decided to use those animals for her gift. http://annscreativenook.blogspot.com/
Above is a picture of me feeding a giraffe at the zoo here in AZ. I really do love giraffes! They are such gentle giants. Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at creation! I always appreciate your feedback and sweet comments!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Hope everyone had a very safe and happy halloween this year! Thanks for stopping by! I will leave you with a pic of me as the wicked witch of the [south]west! If you haven't tried FaceinHole.com it is a very fun way to waste some time! ( :
PS- I am having some difficulty with the links for some reason and so here are the links to the challenges: